Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey


My reading has been at an all time lately - I've read only two books this week. On the brighter side, I'm hoping to remedy that, now that there are no exams hovering over my head! Phew.


Books I Read Last Week:

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead:

It was a good read, even if I felt sort of disappointed. I'd expected so much more from it after reading VA.
Read my review here.
 
Fury by Elizabeth Miles:

Okay, I did not technically read this one as I gave up about halfway through the book. Things kept dragging on and on and I couldn't see much beyond vindictive girls and cheating boyfriends. Oh, well. Will probably finish it at a later date. And I love the cover. All that gorgeous fiery hair!








I'm Currently Reading: 


Very happy with this so far.Turning out to be quite the fresh, engaging read!















2 comments:

  1. Witchlanders looks really really good! Bummer about Fury - it is in the TBR pile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by! I like the cover for Witchlanders.

    Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete