Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Book Trailer: Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

One more day gone by and my book still isn't here. I've probably never been as worried about any other undelivered book as I am for this - been counting down the days since it was first shipped!

If any of you know me personally, then you've probably been heard me ranting endlessly about this book since I first heard about it. I can't help it. Firstly, I love Greek Mythology. And the minute I read the synopsis of the book - even before the few dozen glowing reviews and all the teasers and excerpts I've dug up from various blogs - I knew I wanted it. And then, in my epic quest to learn more about this book, I unearthed all these trailers. And wow, what awesome trailers they are! The only thing that makes me wary is the whole "forbidden love" thing all over again.









No comments:

Post a Comment