One more day gone by and my book still isn't here.
I've probably never been as worried about any other undelivered book as
I am for this - been counting down the days since it was first shipped!
If any of you know me personally, then you've probably been heard me ranting endlessly about this book since I first heard about it. I can't help it. Firstly, I love Greek Mythology. And the minute I read the synopsis of the book - even before the few dozen glowing reviews and all the teasers and excerpts I've dug up from various blogs - I knew I wanted it. And then, in my epic quest to learn more about this book, I unearthed all these trailers. And wow, what awesome trailers they are! The only thing that makes me wary is the whole "forbidden love" thing all over again.
If any of you know me personally, then you've probably been heard me ranting endlessly about this book since I first heard about it. I can't help it. Firstly, I love Greek Mythology. And the minute I read the synopsis of the book - even before the few dozen glowing reviews and all the teasers and excerpts I've dug up from various blogs - I knew I wanted it. And then, in my epic quest to learn more about this book, I unearthed all these trailers. And wow, what awesome trailers they are! The only thing that makes me wary is the whole "forbidden love" thing all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment