Saturday, September 17, 2011

Book Trailers : September Releases

Vanish by Sophie Jordan :



Witch Song by Amber Argyle :



The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton :



The Daughter of Smoke and Bone  :

This is just the intro trailer to the book. There are four other awesome trailers to this book, I believe, so you should probably go here to see all of them.



After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel :

I've heard loads about this book in the past few days and I'm probably going to be keeping away from it because from what I've heard its creepy. Nope, no horror for me, thank you very much. But it's supposed to be an excellent book.



I'm going to deviate from the topic a little here and include a countdown widget. I came across the widget to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins while looking for its trailer and seriously, I must have been living under a rock to have not seen this widget before! Its sooo pretty! I swear, I must have staring at it, transfixed for a good while before I scrambled to get its code now. And how could have I not realized from the cover that it was supposed to be underwater? Shameful, that it had to dawn on me a dozen days before release.



No comments:

Post a Comment